PRAZEPAM 10MG | GOOD QUALITY
$200.00 – $1,300.00
Prazepam may cause the following side effects:
- anterograde amnesia (patients may not remember the events they experienced while under the effects of this drug),
- ataxia (presence of abnormal and uncoordinated movements),
- withdrawal syndrome (restlessness, irritability, confusion, nightmares, hallucinations, muscle pain, fear, and others),
- diplopia (double vision),
- physical and mental dependence,
- low blood pressure (hypotension),
It should be avoided in the following conditions:
- Patients allergic to Prazepam 10mg or other similar drugs, such as:
- Patients with liver damage
- In patients with myasthenia gravis (autoimmune neuromuscular disease)
- In patients with trouble breathing
Keep in mind that long-term use of this medicine (longer than a month), can cause physical or mental dependence! If you become addicted to this medicine, when you discontinue use of Prazepam, symptoms will get worse (often called withdrawal syndrome) and include following symptoms:
- muscle pain,
- numbness and tingling in the feet or hands,
- hallucinations and others.
Therefore, treatment with this drug should never last longer than a month.
Do not stop using this medicine suddenly. It is necesseary to reduce the dose gradually before stoping this medicine. The doctor will explain you how to gradually reduce the dose, and to discontinue the use of this medicine.
Like other benzodiazepines, it can also cause anterograde amnesia (patients may not remember the events they experienced while under the effects of this drug). Therefore, it is recommended to take this medicine before bedtime.
In both, younger and older patients (above the age of 65), this drug may cause:
- agitation and other symptoms.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
USE OF PRAZEPAM DURING PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Prazepam should be avoided during pregnancy unless the benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the child.
Avoid breastfeeding while using this medicine, beacuse Prazepam 10mg passes into breas milk and may harm your baby.
HOW TO USE
Your dose will depend upon your condition (dose range: 10 mg to 60 mg per day). In order tto avoid anterograde amnesia, you should take Prazepam 10mg just before bedtime.
Treatment with this drug should never lasts longer than a month! When you need to stop using this drug, the dosage should be reduced gradually. The doctor will explain you how to gradually reduce the dose of this drug.
Example: If you have used 20 mg of Prazepam 10mg per day, you will first need to reduce the dose to 10 mg per day for 5-7 days and then you can discontinue use of this medicine.
Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet because it could change its effects.
It should be avoided in patients under the age of 18.
Avoid alcoholic beverages while using this medicine, due to an icreased risk of side effects.
USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES (INTERACTIONS)
Prazepam should be avoided in combination with the following drugs:
- Other benzodiazepines, drugs that are also used to treat anxiety, such as:
- nitrazepam and others.
- Drugs used to treat depression.
- Medicines used to treat allergic conditions (antihistamines).
- Drugs used to relieve pain (analgesics)
- Oral contraceptives. These drugs increase-the level of Prazepam 10mg in the blood, therefore increasing-the risk side effects.
- Antibiotics, such as:
- azithromycin, and others. These drugs increases the level of Prazepam in the blood, therefore increasing-the risk side effects.
- Drugs used in the treatment of fungal infections, such as:
- itraconazole, and others. These drugs increases the level of Prazepam in the blood, therefore increasing the risk of side effects.
- Clozapine, a drug used to treat psychiatric disorders. Concomitant use of this medicine with Prazepam 10mg, increases the risk of serious side effects.
Tell your doctor about all medications and herbal products you are taking.
1000 pills, 10000 pills, 2500 pills, 500 pills, 5000 pills